Springtide. Making an impact
Springtide is your hands-on partner to make an impact, shall we make it together?
With over 10 years experience as an Environmental-professional in mostly Offshore (towing industry), shipping decommissioning and renewables, Springtide is the number one company to assist for whatever project you have for us.
Whether it is process improvement and business assurance, environmental management, Corporate Social Sustainability programs, impact analysis, (QHSE) project support or to provide training.
I have a hands-on though strategic approach, describe myself as authentic, thorough, reliable and enthusiastic and all this with a smile and against a good price.
Springtide is ready to make a change for you!
What I can do
Health and safety (H&S)
- Audits and Inspections based on f.e
- ISO45001, VCA/MIST, ISO31000;
- Training including development and
- Safety Management system design and
- Risk Assessments;
- Safety Programs and Campaigns;
- Safety Culture Assessment and change
- Crisis and emergency response.
- Environmental management system design
and implementation based on ISO14001, ISO50001 & ISO 14064-1;
- Environmental impact assessments and
- Environmental awareness programs, training
- Risk management;
- Tender & Project support;
- Change Management;
- Process design and optimisation;
- Management system design and
implementation based on ISO9001;
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Global Sustainabillity Enterprise System
- CSR strategies and programs based on
ISO26000, ISO 20400 and BS8001;
- Product impact assessments on
Cradle2Cradle, EMF, ISO14040;
- CSR -assessments and optimisation;
- Embedding UN SDG goals into business
- Fundraising campaigns
I provide services in the following industries
Shipping incl. newbuilding
Offshore incl. decommisioning
NGO’s and start-/scale ups
- Volunteer World without obstacles: Hygiene Awareness program
- Providing services to further develop renewable energy
- Providing services to develop the circular economy(e.g. GSE-systems partner)
- Responsible consumption.
- Member of 1% business member
- Cycling for war child